worst phone August update didn't fix anything

i just updated my phone this Nokia 9 pureview brought me the most retarded experience in my life with any Nokia battery drain after the Amber update back in 2020 camera lag on mid of 2020 update so camera not functioning properly from mid 2020 up to this moment 2021 February update phone crashes way too many times on video calls swapping to front camera phone died restarting.

worst phone August update didn't fix anything

mat101 mat101
✭✭  / 

i just updated my phone

this Nokia 9 pureview brought me the most retarded experience in my life with any Nokia

battery drain after the Amber update back in 2020

camera lag on mid of 2020 update

so camera not functioning properly from mid 2020 up to this moment

2021 February update

phone crashes way too many times

on video calls swapping to front camera phone died restarting.

opening apps phone dies

writing this post after today update August 26 phone crashed 5 times .

this is very very bad product or software . those phone are unreliable unusable and if i have the money to buy anything else i would already throw this on in the bin .

Nokia developers those problems are effecting us for 2 years .

Comments

• Indeed the worst ever.

More issues with every update, really did a big mistake by buy this **** phone. Now after August Update it keeps crashing, even it crashes with Nokia logo at the very start.

They are saying "PureView" but I wasn't able to use the Camera like anyone else. This is going to be my last Nokia phone ever.

• tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 6

If your phone is too warm that's probably because of too many apps. See the Nokia 9 battery topic for what I answered there.

I can assure you my Nokia 9 runs pretty well, but that's because I'm proactively taking care of it.

If I designed the software, it would have plainly told you that you are not allowed to run so many apps.

• mat101 mat101
    ✭✭  / 

dude you are in dreamland, my phone just restarted trying to answer this post over 12 times , know i am on my PC the moment i open any app it go crazy and restarts, i took it to Nokia care in Istanbul and told me they can't do **** , because the company who develops the cam software never provided a software update for over a year so F it i bought a new phone and waiting for delivery.

✭✭✭  / 

You're blaming Nokia for what actually might be the fault of script-kiddies or adware apps you have installed yourself. Did you perform a factory reset on the Nokia 9? You can do that from ADB.

✭✭✭  / 

And sincerely I don't know what the driver has to do with it. I use the same driver as everybody else.

✭✭✭  / 

• mat101 mat101
    ✭✭  / 

do you read before you actually write? or spam comment ? or shell for this pic of crap, i already said i took this trash to Nokia support and the problem software glitches, the funniest part is i already replace this trash day 3 of buying a new one when it has restart lock and CPU failure, know google Nokia 9 everyone has a tone of problems, unable to move data, phone restart, cam is not working, like WTF

✭✭✭  / 

If it were the driver we'd be all having the same problem, don't you think so?

Also, some sellers are pretty tacky, they sell you broken stuff.

✭✭✭  /  edited September 20

I always bought my Nokias from a Hong Kong company called eglobalcentral. They have never let me down.

It's not advertising since the company is gone and nobody can buy anything from it anymore. You can still buy something from Ancient Rome, but you can no longer buy from eglobalcentral.

• amal ジョー amal ジョー
    ✭✭✭  / 

Get your battery replaced. It is not software issue. You can try connecting phone to the charger and see if the problems still occour. no update can fix it.