Upgrade to Android 11

Should I update to Android 11 from 10 or no ? Which is better ?

Upgrade to Android 11

Should I update to Android 11 from 10 or no ? Which is better ?

Answers

• JohnL JohnL
    ✭✭  / 

Rock and a hard place..... Mine was unstable with Android 10 but had great 4g reception most places. Now it's on Android 11 it's stable, but I have to be on wifi for anything to work, the 4g reception is pitiful ! Worst phone Nokia have ever made.....

• Acute Acute
    ✭✭  / 

For me 11 is awesome (there's even AOD!), except for it progressively getting slower, until it crashes (about 1-3 times a day), after which I have to hard reset the devices. Installing a RAM cleaner (2009 called and it wants your app back!) helps a bit, but doesn't prevent the crashing.

• mickeybrad mickeybrad
    ✭✭  / 

I have just updated to Android 11 and notice that you can't use the normal gestures as when you swipe up to get rid of the apps that you have used it doesn't allow you to do that. I have had to go back to the old method of three buttons on the bottom of the screen to get rid of any open apps.

• Acute Acute
    ✭✭  / 

That must be a bug of some sort, as that gesture works for me. Unless you mean accessing the recent apps window from home screen: You have to swipe up from the line / bottom of the screen to access it. -this is a feature of Android 11; In 10 you could swipe up from anywhere, but that made accessing all apps a bit more complicated.