Best Work From HMD Global

Nokia 9 Pureview is One of the best phone from Nokia This Phone has High level Class But really Nowadays HMD Global is disappointing Users Please Improve the…

Best Work From HMD Global

Ctan47 Ctan47
✭✭  / 

Nokia 9 Pureview is One of the best phone from Nokia This Phone has High level Class But really Nowadays HMD Global is disappointing Users Please Improve the same I will suggest that make phone with great Impact Like 8.1 ...And Provide More in less price but Don't Compromise in Quality ..Use Your Greatest of All time Face Value!

Comments

• I enjoy taking pictures and watching movies/streams on this phone.

But, the the battery-life is abysmal; I have to plug this thing in every time I watch a movie, or play a lengthy stream... even when the brightness is down to 25% or less. If I'm using navigation when traveling, I have to make sure it's jacked-in. While I typed this, the battery went down 3% lol. I also don't like the hassle of finding a headset that works well with this device; the stock headsets are trash. I'll be getting a used iphone on a few weeks.

• I explained in the Battery Drain topic what you should do to save battery.

• Всё, что написано выше - полный бред, купил себе Nokia 9 PureView в 2021 году и доволен как слон, к автономности не возникает вопросов: за 40 минут батарея прибавляет около 42 процентов заряда, в остальном классный смартфон, мне всё нравится!