Android 12 just crashed on my nokia x20 , what do i do?

I just installed the Android 12 on my Nokia X20 but after I had checked it out I then requested a rollback operation from my phone app then I got the android 11 rollback software and installed it on my device but it didn't work instead it took me back to the android 12 welcome page and it told me to download an update of 1.07GB which I did and once it's done it then restarts the phone but does the same operation all over again.

Android 12 just crashed on my nokia x20 , what do i do?

I just installed the Android 12 on my Nokia X20 but after I had checked it out I then requested a rollback operation from my phone app then I got the android 11 rollback software and installed it on my device but it didn't work instead it took me back to the android 12 welcome page and it told me to download an update of 1.07GB which I did and once it's done it then restarts the phone but does the same operation all over again. Please what do I do?

Comments

• Matt Hopwood Matt Hopwood
    ✭✭  / 

Mine has done exactly the same , and I'm stuck with what to do , can anybody help please ?

• Drinthehouse Drinthehouse
    ✭✭  / 

Having the exact same issue. Update loop on X20 5G while trying to reboot..nothing helps.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Looks like the downgrade package is broken and it isn't ready to take you from the Android 12 beta to Android 11. Sorry, but it seems you're stuck for a while until somebody sorts it out - which happens very slow in the hmd world.

• Im having the same issue. They shouldnt have released this experimental ROM if it had so many issues. I can't do anything with the phone and it doesn't look like there's going to be a fox any time soon

• andrew forth andrew forth
    ✭✭  / 

I am at a loss for this situation, i am located 4000km from the nearest repair center. i cant even get the boot-loader to reset the device. I've even tried resetting the device from find my phone.

• Drinthehouse Drinthehouse
    ✭✭  / 

Those having issue with the downgrade loop please watch this video,how to temporarily fix it until Nokia acknowledges the issue and provide a permanent fix . Especially for those who imported this device without local warranty.

https://youtu.be/DCU5lsQMCik