Make Nokia interesting

Hi can you make nokia interesting so it can be able to compete with brands like Samsung etc like why dont you guys put the symbian os on android .

Make Nokia interesting

Hi can you make nokia interesting so it can be able to compete with brands like Samsung etc like why dont you guys put the symbian os on android . Stand out and be different like the good old days because if you cant create your own os than tweak this android one and make cool and stand out . HMD please dont fail this brand like Microsolt did . Thanks

Comments

• Lawrence JB Lawrence JB
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 2021

Please know this that HMD/ Nokia is not the same Nokia of the past and with Android One, they are just puppets of Google without whom they cannot survive. So no competition, great specs, great UI and not even great price.

• I agree, HMD/ Nokia is not the same Nokia of the past. It is much worst. Nokia of the past was robust and simple. Perfect design and overthinked solutions. I tried simple new phones 3310 and 8110. Because of sentiment. On the first look - nice, but KaiOS - it is disaster comparing to Symbian. Slow, very anintuitive, many bugs. How HDM/Nokia would convince me to buy smartfon of Nokia if simple phone is disaster...? Moreover I am stilll waitin of the simple phone with som 4g finctions (wifi tehthering etc.), but what Nokia sell in this segmants nowdays are gadhets. It is laike Nokia no longer treat its customers serious. Sorry to say...It is disapointing.

• n2652 n2652
    ✭✭  / 

Bunny Funeka wrote: "put the symbian os on android"

I do not think that is possible.

• hackj82 hackj82
    ✭✭  / 

I am hopeful This will happen in future someday. Nokia will have it's own mobile operating system.