What's new in Nokia XR20?

Expecting a great features in XR20

What's new in Nokia XR20?

Expecting a great features in XR20

Comments

• Update and check

• Jkk312 Jkk312
    ✭✭  / 

IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 60 min)

Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8 m

MIL-STD-810H compliant

Wireless charging

• The microphone issue is still present.

• Hello Everybody

I want ask one qution, when i want make compare with nokia phne, and want know price and details i go to Source

There are site give my more details about nokia phones?

Thank you too...

• fafidle fafidle
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2021

That is a shame I would like to say ( ) say I purchased a new telephone which fulfils the primary function of capturing and conveying voice. I am very disappointed to report that within 2 hours of activating connecting & inserting a sim, that I cannot use the new XR20 for its primary utility & function. It is lunacy a new device imagined, engineered, tested, consisting of newly manufactured componentry, made of resources, including new software. And it' a failure! A shambles from the box it's now December 2021. And a reoccurring problem which is totally & completely reminiscent of the Mokia 8 has once again appeared. Annoyingly infuriating & stigmatizing!

Further more I paid am continuing to pay and am obliged to, in addition it has become ordinary business practice to have too perform the role and process of troubleshooting as a customer no less.

The development distribution QUALITY process has to improve. I mean the first words during a conversation are: Hello "hello" what is the quality of the call like? "It's changing during the call" can you hear my voice ...-...- .."It's not my phone"

During a global pandemic know what I mean. radios televisions headsets older phones from other brands not a problem same SIM same Location same Contact new XR20 PROBLEM