One again wrong update for camera on nokia 8

Every Nokia releases an update for Camera make us afraid, because of the wrong update, bad performance, and Nokia never consider what customer feedback.

One again wrong update for camera on nokia 8

tuan le tuan le
 /  edited September 7

Every Nokia releases an update for Camera make us afraid, because of the wrong update, bad performance, and Nokia never consider what customer feedback.

Comments

• same here can't connect to camera error no pro mode sluggish performance and can't take selfie sometimes really bad experience from nokia
  • tuan le tuan le
     /  edited September 7

Again they pulled down it.

Please confirm it!

• siwe siwe
     /  edited September 7
    Yes, they have taken it down
  • tuan le tuan le
     / 

it was released again :v 

• siwe siwe
     / 
    Today? Because they took it down today. Did they release it again today?
  • tuan le tuan le
     / 

again they released 2 updates: first is 247MB and then 63MB. the second update take camera app back to preview :v 

• siwe siwe
     / 
    I have seen it. So if you didn't update using previous 247mb update, should I update with this 67mb update, or not?
  • tuan le tuan le
     /  edited September 7

I think that is fine. You can use. 

• siwe siwe
     / 
    Ok
  • terminusaquo terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I had no issues with the update yesterday, seemed to work fine for me. Hopefully they fix whatever the issue was and release it again today.
  • siwe siwe
     / 
    Fingers crossed
  • tuan le tuan le
     / 

The facebook live just worked after last update

✭✭✭  / 
    Which downgraded the camera to the previous version!!?!
    ✭✭✭  / 
    For those who want version 90.9 of the camera app and not the downgrade that we got as an update, APK mirror has it.
  • siwe siwe
     / 
    It doesn't install, and it's only 88 mb not 247 mb one, maybe it's not it
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

The last update i got for the correct camera was 67MB i think, it certainly wasn't in the 80s

• siwe siwe
     / 
    Yes, I also got that same update, but someone was saying if anyone wants to to use that new design camera that Nokia removed with that last update, can get it from APK MIRROR, and that's who I was answering
    ✭✭✭  / 
    That was me and yes the one on APK mirror doesn't work. I'm not sure why it was pulled and downgraded though.
  • Very buggy update of camera software on nokia 8 as after taking a photo or shooting vedio keeps on rebooting device...
    Not at all happy ...
    Please give stable and best performing update...
    Also wating for dual 4g standby update as it has given for nokia 7
    Thanks....