Q3 ends soon. Where is A11 for Nokia 6.2?

Another promise breaks?

Q3 ends soon. Where is A11 for Nokia 6.2?

MMF MMF
✭✭✭  / 

Another promise breaks?

Comments

• MMF MMF
    ✭✭✭  / 

Only monthly SP came. No A11.

• Kimble303 Kimble303
    ✭✭  / 

PLEASE, GIVE US MORE EMPTY PROMISES! MORE LIES! MORE USELESS ROADMAPS! MORE BUGS!

• MLQ MLQ
    ✭✭  / 

Better A10 with little bugs than a buggy A11.

• shriram fowkar shriram fowkar
    ✭✭✭  / 

I like Motorola Community compared to Nokia. In 3 years with Nokia 7 Plus I have posted so many times as well as seen many of you post with issues. But its always one way trafffic. Nobody from HMD global reverts.

On the other hand see Motorola Community. I was there for 6 years (Moto E and Moto X Play). There are so many Moto Agents who always revert to your queries and answer. Now I am using Motorola Edge 20 Fusion and back on Motorola forum and I can see same Moto Agents replying to their Customers grivences.

Also one good thing about Motorola is they don't provide a fixed date for Android Upgrade. Thus no question of breaking promises. But they give you near bug free experience of the latest Android.

• shriram fowkar shriram fowkar
    ✭✭✭  / 

Looks like HMD Global is so busy in concentrating on their new devices that they have nearly forgotten that they had launched phones last year and few years before that. They also seem to have had brain fade as far as Security Updates and Android Updates to eligible devices is concerned.

Android 12 is already released and here Nokia 6.2 still waiting for Android 11 :-). Nobody even bothers to answer because they know now that their timelines are given just to break them in future.