return request Initiated

Nokia 6.1 plus was delivered to me on 03-09-2018 and but after some time I noticed that there is problem in ts display.

return request Initiated

Nokia 6.1 plus was delivered to me on 03-09-2018 and but after some time I noticed that there is problem in ts display.

I tried to reset the device but the same problem still exist.

thereafter I tried to contact customer care toll free but the  no. is not working.

On 04-09-2018, I had made a return request which was initiated  but even after lapse of 04 days nothing has been  heard from Nokia end inspite of my repeated requests / online chats and after sending them fault pics of phone

Comments

• I have also received a phone with dot on display. Have complaint on 3 Sept. I have been making 20 minutes call daily. Sending mails. No one responds on mail. Call Support are pathetic they dont know anything other than reading scripted replies. Phone is awesome but HMD Global is oh my so so so so incompetent. Nokia lost its brand value in smartphone era and HMD won't be able to revive it. They release a competitive product finally and Now are gonna be let down by their service.PS They don't have any service.

• prts316 prts316
    ✭✭  / 
    Please go n send legal notice to nokia.