Graphical glitches

After the september update of have massive glitches in graphics in some games. I did not have that before the update.

Graphical glitches

After the september update of have massive glitches in graphics in some games. I did not have that before the update.

Tagged:

Comments

• Dennis Smit Dennis Smit
    ✭✭  / 

I contacted support bit they wrote it off as error of the app. But I know it to be a problem with the graphics drivers.

They refused to put i through to the developers. Bad service on that end.

• kev kev
    ✭✭✭  / 

Same here.

F1 Mobile Racing v3.1.5 (latest version), Nokia X20 Build 00WW_1_380_SP01.

With these glitches, the game is unplayable.

• kev kev
    ✭✭✭  / 

I have just written to the suport. The first attempt with Me***** did nothing, I think it was a bot.

The second try with Ma**. The problem was accepted and first asked if I had already contacted the developer. I wrote on it that the game runs fine on Nokia 3.4, so I think it is a problem with Nokia X20. The problem is now forwarded.

When I asked if I would be informed, I only got a "NO". I should wait until a software update is released.

Long live today's support.

• Dennis Smit Dennis Smit
    ✭✭  / 

I know this is a driver issue. I also contacted support and asked them to forward the problem to the developers. They were not helpfull at all. I got the idea that support only have a list with the most common errors. Also they only give standard responses like: reinstall the app. Clear cache and factory reset.

• Yummyhammer Yummyhammer
    ✭✭  / 

I have not experienced anything like this but as a reminder the X20 is a budget device not meant for gaming.

• kev kev
    ✭✭✭  / 

You are right, but if this game runs stable and smooth on the cheaper Nokia 3.4, I expect it to run stable on the Nokia X20 as well.

• After last update have animation lag in games and icon's animation when i close apps