QUICK CHARGE 3.0

hello everyone I bought Nokia 6.1 plus. i want to buy Quick charge 3.0 Charger. plz suggest me charger if you have purchased and used in nokia phones.

QUICK CHARGE 3.0

user1535985711918 user1535985711918
 /  edited November 2018
hello everyone
I bought Nokia 6.1 plus.
i want to buy Quick charge 3.0 Charger.
plz suggest me charger if you have purchased and used in nokia phones.
Because nokia store does not have Wall Adapter which is worst thing i have seen.
Even Customer support is not good for my particular question.
If possible give link of the charger.

Comments

• Why you wanna buy another charger...charger comes with phone, charge my phone fully in just 1 hr 20min.
  • user1535443323622 user1535443323622
     /  edited September 2018

use mi quick charge 3.0...i am using this and charges phone quickly.. it supports quick charge 3.0.costs 449

• Bithin Bithin
     /  edited September 2018

mi quick charger 3.0

use it its the best

• Bithin Bithin
     /  edited September 2018
  • Pls mention with mi quick charger how much it charges in first 30 min and total time for full charge
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 2018
    point to be noted --> Nokia in India hasn't said anything regarding Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0 support as even on the website it says Fast charge support which basically is Fast charge over USB C. I wouldn't recommend using any Qualcomm Quick Charger untill some confirmation comes from Nokia. "The Problem" ---> Quick chargers changes voltage from 5 volts to upto 12 volts which depletes battery age earlier then its expected lifespan due to rapid charging , since Nokia provided only 5 volts charger you should try the get charger with 5 volts and higher amperage e.g 3 Amps which gives 15 watts instead of 10 watts from the stock.
  • RUSLI03 RUSLI03
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2018
    I have used aukey adapter and cable 3.0 but it doesn't charge my phone rapidly. It takes 2 hours 10 minutes with 3.0 QC. Meanwhile It takes 2 hours 20 minutes with Nokia charger. I can say that Nokia is lying about quick charge 3.0. I'm so disappointed with Nokia. My friend's phone Xiaomi mi a2 can charge about 1 hour 30 minutes.
  • I don't think that quick charger is going to change some time. I checked online in some videos where they used mi charger that comes with poco(it's a 3.0 charger) and they gave the same charge timing I'm getting with this charger. Although poco also takes 2 hours to fully charge. So may be the charger is not proper
  • Can i able to use Anker quick charge 3.0 in Nokia 6.1 plus  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-Galaxy-Xperia-Black/dp/B017VXARME
  • Graceter Graceter
     /  edited January 5
    Mengapa Nokia 6.1 plus tidak mendukung Qualcomm quick charge 3.0? Sementara mereka mengatakan bahwa Nokia 6.1 plus mendukung Qualcomm quick charge 3.0? Ada perbedaan antara perkataan dengan fakta? Apakah mereka berarti sudah berbohong? Tolong perbaiki ini! Aku tidak ingin kecewa dengan hal ini. ayolah jangan buat nama Nokia menjadi buruk karena ini

• Why does Nokia 6.1 plus not support Qualcomm quick charge 3.0? while they say that Nokia 6.1 plus supports Qualcomm quick charge 3.0. There are differences between their words and the facts and have they lied? come on I don't want to be disappointed because of this and hopefully Nokia can solve this problem!!!
  • Zak Zak
    ✭✭  / 
    i have no problem witc QC on my 6.1 plus. its charged fast enough with qc 3.0 charger. the qc works when the display is off, when its on it gets back to normal charge. i use usb doctor to check it. while the the display off the voltage rise around 7 - 9 volt and 1,5 -2,2 ampere at 40%-70% cappacity (i never charge below 40%, my habit). when display on the voltage drop to 5 volt. so i guess i got deffected unit :smiley: i use aukey pa-t9
  • Zak Zak
    ✭✭  /  edited January 7

yes, nokia 6.1 plus support QC 3.0. its charging at 9 volt 1,9 ampere when the battery at 60% (voltage and current changes depend on battery capacity). QC works when the display is off. when the display on voltage down to 5 volt an current at 0,9 ampere

• abhishek19.a abhishek19.a
    ✭✭  / 
    How much time it takes to charge fully using fast charger? I have seen YouTube video and was surprised to see there was not much difference between charging time of normal charger and fast charger. Both took almost 2 hours to charge completely. Even if it gives difference of half an hour then also it's not wise to invest 1000 rs to save half an hour of charging time.
  • Woutuhr Woutuhr
     /  edited February 8
    Hi, I got a different charger separately because I read in reviews that the normal charger doesn't support QC. So I got this one from Gearbest. https://www.gearbest.com/chargers-cables/pp_1573067.html?wid=1433363. I got this because it's 5 volt as explained in an earlier comment. But higher amps (2.4).

My 6.1 plus now displays 'rapidly charging' on the bottom of the screen when connected to this charger. It takes about 40 minutes to go from 15-20% to 80%. I have not tested extensively. Hope this helps.
  • I have used aukey adapter and cable 3.0 but it doesn't charge my phone rapidly. It takes 2 hours 10 minutes with 3.0 QC. Meanwhile It takes 2 hours 20 minutes with Nokia charger. I can say that Nokia is lying about quick charge 3.0. I'm so disappointed with Nokia. My friend's phone Xiaomi mi a2 can charge about 1 hour 30 minutes.
    My phone charging time with nokia charger is 1hr and 20 min. And from 0% to 60% it charged rapidly.
    I am surprised by all of your comments about 2hrs and 20min time.
  • Naven Naven
    ✭✭  / 
    It always takes 2hr 25 mins to charge fully ie 0 to 100%. Even if it is 50% it takes around 1hr 30 min. Actually after reaching 90% it slows down a lot.
  • jack007 jack007
    ✭✭  / 
    Guys if you are university students and you are looking for Assignment Help services then please visit https://www.mywordsolutions.com/ for assignment help services we provide our services in almost every country USA, Australia, UK, Dubai, Gulf Countries...

Your services prices is extremely low...!!!!!
  • Expertsminds Expertsminds
     / 
    Having trouble meeting deadlines as too many assignments at the same time? No need to worry, Expertsminds offers assignment help service across the world. We have team of professional experts, writers and college lectures helping students of all levels in assignments. Visit: http://www.expertsminds.com