Bugs in Android 11 on Nokia 5.4

I've been using Android 11 on my Nokia 5.4 for 2-3 weeks now,and these are the bugs that have been plaguing the experience. 1.

Bugs in Android 11 on Nokia 5.4

herrd herrd
✭✭  /  edited October 4

I've been using Android 11 on my Nokia 5.4 for 2-3 weeks now,and these are the bugs that have been plaguing the experience.

1. No screen recording option

The screen recording option was introduced as a standard feature of Android in Android 11, but after updating the device, the feature is nowhere to be found.

2. SIM/Network reception issue.

After the update to Android 11, sometimes when I leave my phone for a long period, and pick it up, the mobile network toggle is greyed out, with the network bar replaced with a SIM card icon, it says invalid card.

3. Sudden freezing

Sometimes, the phone just freezes, and I have to hold on to the power and volume down button till it restarts.

4. Camera quality

After the update, the inbuilt camera became trashy, I used to take decent pictures with my phone, but now I switched to GCam, GCam pictures come out clean and crisp, which suggests the Nokia Camera app has issues

5. Sudden screen locks.

Sometimes the phone just locks itself while in use for no reason,

6. Microphones

When I updated my phone to Android 11, I didn't expect a software update to bork the microphone, people never hear what I say.

7. Zero customization

The name of the "Wallpaper" app is "Wallpaper and Styles" in the Android 12 app settings, but the styles are non-existent.

If you have any issues after updating to Android 11 on Nokia 5.4, you're free to write them here too.

Comments