Till which order no. the nokia 6.1 plus has been received?

Let know by telling your order no. if you received the phone

Till which order no. the nokia 6.1 plus has been received?

user1535892683073 user1535892683073
 /  edited September 8

Let know by telling your order no. if you received the phone

Comments

• somadhar somadhar
    ✭✭  /  edited September 7

my order num is 26992, and yours?

• somadhar somadhar
    ✭✭  / 

i didn't receive shipping details bro

• myis 284** still not any update

• somadhar somadhar
    ✭✭  / 

when did you place order? , i did mine on 1st sept.

• my order no. #26913. But mobile delivery not coming yet. Nor any email or phone call from nokia. Please help us Nokia.
  • I placed my order on 3rd Sept

• i did it on 2nd sep @somdhar

• somadhar somadhar

guys,yesterday i filled complaint in consumer forum, just now i received call from consumer forum , they asked me order details, said they will forward this issue to the company, hope they will fix this issue.

• i ve call today to customer care they said that cell has been dispatched yesterday . i will get my tracking detail by today evening or tommorow morning . also say that my order will recive by monday or tuesday . i mfrom gujrat and my order num is 284**

• even i m facing the same problem...i placed my order yesterday but their has been no update from their end.plus,i dont know how to track my order as the option of tracking not working.anybody can tell me when can i expect my order delivery by ur experience?

• Somadhar how did you launch a complaint...i want to do the same
  • Somadhar how did you launch a complaint
  • Bithin Bithin

@somadhar I called them they said we will recive AWB no by today or tommorow please wait....par aur kitna wait karuu yr...

• Guys, I have searched across all the community forum threads. I have found one guy who got some mail about delivery from nokia today. His name is Raja. He booked the phone on 31st Aug with this order no:#265**  . So may be tomorrow people with booking of 1st sept (Including me. Order id. 271**) will be getting some reply for sure. That is my guess. You can search the name Raja from the search bar in this forum only. The first thread after search will be his. Hope the phone is not as bad as their services and commitment to customers.

• aadityajain aadityajain
     /  edited September 7
    @somadhar let us know how and where did you file a complaint? I did on consumercomplaint.in but there has been no response from their end also
  • BunnyBoss BunnyBoss
     /  edited September 8

Hey guys..I have ordered at 31st night Nokia Black variant..order ID:268**

Shipping started on Sep 6 Evening..

Reached Bangalore today..

Expected date of delivery 10th sep 

If this info is any helpful for u..

I guess we need to have little more patience..

-Boss

• Jimit Jimit
     /  edited September 8
    I placed my order on 1st and order number is of 27*** series. I have tried contacting Nokia care many times and still haven't got any update. If anyone knows how to reach to them on call please let me know. And also till what order number have the phones been dispatched. It would be of great help.
  • Thanks @jimit

• @user1535647509946

I m also from gujarat.my order no is 285** .just let me know if you get any details about shipment.

• At last i will got message from HMD Nokia that x6 will be delivering today. So i am waiting for that. Thanks Nokia.
  • Hi Guys,

I ordered on 4th Sep , Order id is : 30***, received SMS and tracking details via email, arrival date is 11 Sep. 

• somadhar somadhar
    ✭✭  / 

M A i l   m e  at   bobbysomadhar @ gmail

• somadhar somadhar
    ✭✭  / 

on how to fi le complain on consumer forum

• Bithin Bithin
    ✭✭  / 
    @Jimit
    now we are the only one 27*** series Jin logo Ko kuch vi nehi mila
  • Bithin Bithin
    ✭✭  / 
    I also want to file a complaint...but I don't know the method
  • Jimit Jimit
     / 
    @Bithin I got a text from Nokia mobile that my shipment is on its way and will reach by 10th. Hopefully you will also get one by today or tomorrow. Just have patience and wait till tomorrow.
  • i ve got tracking order and delevery msg today my order num is 28***. and i will get my cell on 10 sep .hope this msg will usefull to you.

• I got the shipment mail with AWB. I tracked the delivery, it is at delhi. Estimated on 10th as i live in hyderabad.

• Guys , did any of you receive the shipping information who have ordered on September 1st for Bangalore location delivery?

• Bithin Bithin
    ✭✭  / 
    What is your order number?
Prev1