My Nokia 2.4 Freezes and Lags a lot. It gets unresponsive sometimes. How to deal with this issue?

Hello everyone, after the update of Android 11, my phone has started to get unresponsive and it freezes a lot. What should I do?

My Nokia 2.4 Freezes and Lags a lot. It gets unresponsive sometimes. How to deal with this issue?

bemole1412 bemole1412
✭✭  / 

Hello everyone, after the update of Android 11, my phone has started to get unresponsive and it freezes a lot. What should I do? One of the worst experiences I have had. This phone is garbage. I will never go with the budget models of Nokia ever. I should have gone for the Redmi or Xiaomi phones instead.

Tagged:

Comments

• Same here bro, I don't know how to dealt with that issues/bugs... Yet Nokia do not provided a MR update for Nokia 2.4 t solve some potential bugs which are causes the device performance

• Csupati Csupati
    ✭✭  / 

Hi, same here . The phone are very slow and freezes all the time . I just throw it to the bin and buyed a new samsung . Nokia today means garbage , i wont buy any nokia product again.

• GAGAN TIWARI GAGAN TIWARI
    ✭✭  / 

So, recently my device devloped bunch of new problems which I ve started notice, whenever I watch a video over wifi most of the time it's just buffering and it's very frustrating, torch starts automatically, while I'm on call, not that I accidently touched screen, screen flickr some times and Stops when tap on screen, network reception is poor.

• ManishApe ManishApe
    ✭✭  / 

Throw it in the disposal. I don't know why Nokia is even interested in these phones which can't even do basic tasks without lagging.

Meanwhile the 15-20k market is being completely ignored by Nokia.

• My Nokia 2.4 freezes alot making basic tasks like phone calls a judge difficulty. It crashes alot too and restarts on its own. Never getting a Nokia again.🤷🏾‍♂️