Can someone help me to get a refund?

I purchased a phone nearly 2 months ago - the 20th August. It was never delivered. The tracking info shows that DHL returned it.

Can someone help me to get a refund?

wokjb wokjb
✭✭  /  edited October 2021

I purchased a phone nearly 2 months ago - the 20th August. It was never delivered. The tracking info shows that DHL returned it. I have no idea why they did that, but I never missed the delivery, rejected the delivery or returned the phone. The phone never got to me. But I have been waiting since the 20th August for a refund. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Obviously, I have been in constant communication with Customer Support, but all they say is that the matter is under investigation. Is it usual for these investigations to last 2 months?

Comments

• refund pending for me as well:

I have an order for which the items returned reached the Nokia warehouse on 19th November, 2021 and I do not have any update on my refund, the Team says they are working on it but seems nobody cares about the customer's money when they talk about returns. I have almost 250 GBP pending refund from Nokia's side. order number GBP27733