Nokia X7/8.1 Shutting down while gaming.

I noticed this shutdown problem after the android 11 update.

Nokia X7/8.1 Shutting down while gaming.

kingdave kingdave
✭✭  / 

I noticed this shutdown problem after the android 11 update. So let me describe the problem, While on gaming for about 15 minutes of battle royale game (I played with lowest settings possible) (Call of Duty: Mobile), the phone heats up near the fingerprint and shows some stuttering on my gameplay, and then after that the phone randomly shutdown/turn off without any notice. My current solution to this problem is to play without the phone case and in front of a electric fan, but still doesn't work, it just extend my gaming time for about 30 - 45 minutes. I also downloaded CPU monitor app to monitor the temps of my devices (which is I don't know if it shows the temps accurately) but base on the temps I got from that app during gaming, the battery and CPU temperature lies around 38c and barely goes up to 40c and the memory consumes up to 85%. I don't know anymore what to do next, I never experienced this since the android 11 update came out, before I could play for hours without this issue.

More info:

I have this phone for about a year now, I originally bought it from Nokia store with an android 10 OS.

I never experienced this problem while on android 10 OS.

Before, I can play at medium settings to high, but now I cant because it automatically shutdown.

I also experienced this issue on some games, and even on camera.

Comments

• kingdave kingdave
    ✭✭  / 

Update: The phone is now doing ghost touch to the point I cant even use it... It ghost touch start after security update of android 11.

• It's also not well optimised yet. Camera app isn't working properly. Battery optimizations not done. Still some jitters while using.

• kingdave kingdave
    ✭✭  / 

How can i downgrade? Can you help me, i really need help right now. Thank you in advance