Possibility for Android 13?

With how dreadful the Android 11 upgrade was (I still don't get the A11 Update, btw). It create almost 1 wasteful cycle of Android upgrade.

Possibility for Android 13?

With how dreadful the Android 11 upgrade was (I still don't get the A11 Update, btw). It create almost 1 wasteful cycle of Android upgrade. Since if we follow your promise and guarantee of 2 year Android Upgrade. It means that we only get Android 12 while some of the 5.4 user has yet to receive the A11 Upgrade. This doesn't work right? Your promise and guarantee of the 2 year of Android Update Experience has been breached.

The only apparent resolution would be :

1. You announce that 5.4 is actually a defected product from the release. So you can offer them refund or full priced trade-ins with other device. If I know 5.4 will be like this, I'll stick to my 5.3 which I gave to my Father and just buy him a C3 or C20.

2. Just push the device straight to A12 the same day when the A12 released for Pixel or X20. Then automatically increase the guarantee for Future Android Upgrade for another year meaning that we can receive upgrade for the device to Android 13.

Seriously this 5.4 debacle are preventable if you guys communicate with us what the problem is and offer the solution to that. Your Head of Customer Experience need to have reshuffle. Seriously.