Bye Bye HMD. Bye Bye Nokia 8.1.

The person who got my 8.1 a few months ago is now getting a Pixel 6. Here there are real updates - so promptly and every month - and the whole FIVE years.

Bye Bye HMD. Bye Bye Nokia 8.1.

BratwurstmitSenf BratwurstmitSenf
✭✭✭  / 

The person who got my 8.1 a few months ago is now getting a Pixel 6. Here there are real updates - so promptly and every month - and the whole FIVE years. Now all that's left is the 7.2. We won't be back!

The Pixel is also available in bright and beautiful colours. HMD doesn't offer that either. Calculated over the year, the Pixel is cheaper and better for the environment!

Comments

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

My 8.1 has been stuck in a draw for over a year and to be honest because it is just sat there doing nothing whatsoever it has stellar battery life, it last for 20 days between charges.

After a year with a Pixel 5 and being more than happy i am now using a Pixel 6 Pro and sadly i have not looked back to HMD/Nokia as a viable option despite them having a really strong start. My friends that still had a working Nokia 8 both now use a Pixel 4a and in the UK at the minute the Pixel 4a is currently £249, why on earth you would pick a Nokia over that is beyond me.