Small internal storage amount

Hello everyone. I'm not a Nokia smartphone owner yet, but I could be an owner of XR20.

Small internal storage amount

Hello everyone.

I'm not a Nokia smartphone owner yet, but I could be an owner of XR20. I like this well-balanced smartphone and I appreciate very much the following features which Nokia presented (or saved from the past) in XR20: the most convenient and fastest side fingerprint scanner, the 3,5mm jack for my favourite wired headphones that doesn't need to be charged, the rugged waterprof case and the wireless charging feature.

But why there is only 128Gb of internal storage?! I mean, have you seen how heavy are the all modern android apps? And what about space for cached music, photos, videos and so on. Now I'm using a phone with 256Gb and I have only 100Gb free space left. Sure I could use SD-extension, but at first: I need a second SIM-slot for travelling and at second: external SDs have some strong limitations in latest android versions and it couldn't be used as easy and fast as internal storage.

So, I hope my message will somehow reach the Nokia development department. And as I believe Nokia to be a customer-oriented company, I hope next year we could enjoy the new Nokia smartphones with at least 256Gb (or even 512Gb) of internal storage.

BR, Pavel Bashutin