Mic not responding during voice call

In my Nokia 6.1 plus during voice call mic is not responding during call and facing this problem very frequently.

Mic not responding during voice call

user1534951915168 user1534951915168
 /  edited November 8
In my Nokia 6.1 plus during voice call mic is not responding during call and facing this problem very frequently.

Comments

• Monis.u Monis.u
     /  edited October 9

i am facing the same problem..

• user1536397962135 user1536397962135
     /  edited October 9
    I am also facing the mic issue , automatically mute
  • Mayank Pant Mayank Pant
     /  edited October 9
    I'm facing the same problem 
  • Aman Aman
     /  edited October 9
    I have also faced it but Looks like the problem was with the Android 8.1 Oreo, haven't experienced this problem with the Android pie beta update until now. Let's see.
  • user1538676863418 user1538676863418
     /  edited October 25
    I have lot of call problem's , it connects but I can't hear anything and sometimes I can hear and the recepient can't hear anything. There is no response from Nokia regarding this... Will pie update resolve this?
  • Aman Aman
     / 
    I am not facing it since I have updated to Android 9 Pie.
  • Monis.u Monis.u
     / 
    User1538676863418.
    Are u facing this problem from the starting when you'vs started using the phone ,if yes and your device is in replacement warranty which is of ten days then you should initiate a return .... First try the Nokia code to test the mic n all that .
    If the issue still continues then initia a return or replacement. Because i was too facing the same problem for which i have got a replacement device and that was all after 17 days..it really sucks waiting for you device.
  • Tarun Tarun
     / 
    Same issue unable to hear the voice of other people while making a call.
  • Aman Aman
     / 
    I was wrong, so this phone is really having microphone problems. I have initiated a return. Let's see.
  • Vivekg Vivekg
     / 
    5 out of 10 times , i do not hear the voice of the person when set up the call in my Nokia 6.1 plus phone. In another try it works...this is annoying. Nokia people please resolve the issue. Waiting for response from your side...hope i will get it from you. Also bring back the hide norch option as i dont like norch. Or I will sell this device and switch to Motorola or Xiaomi again.
  • My mic is not working completely while rattending to the call . Not at all able to hear the voice of others.And screen off sensor during attending to the calls is not working properly. Resolve my problem immediately.
  • Nokia SAB ko paagal Bana Raha h.. Maine customer care service se chat ki wo bola Loop test karo *#*#372733*#*# pe , test pass hua toh ok if fail hua toh hard reset Karo if fir bhi nahi solve hua toh service centre pe dikhao
  • Monis.u Monis.u
     / 
    Nokia chat vale to paagal h. Kuch bolo kuch batate h. Bas ek hi chiz sabke liye keep on calling nokia care number.....
  • suresh suresh
     / 
    I am also facing the same problem. After reset the phone mic is working few days. Again the same problem happening.
  • I was facing the same problem. But i tried it. Go to google app>setting>voice. Then toggle off 'block offensive words'. You can also add different language at hoogle app settings. This solved my problem. Hope it will solve yours too.
  • I do have the same issue. Call connects but both parties unable to hear each other. I don't think it's a mic issue but some other hardware. Frustrated with this now
  • I am also having mic issue both during vedio call and voice call . In pie update also .. any remedies