Nokia X20 battery saver

Is there any way to automatically turn on battery saver by percentage on the Nokia X20? I can't find any option aside from setting it by time. Thanks

Nokia X20 battery saver

Hakaide Hakaide
✭✭  / 

Is there any way to automatically turn on battery saver by percentage on the Nokia X20? I can't find any option aside from setting it by time. Thanks

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi, you should be able to set the percentage at which Battery Saver automatically turns on in your phone's Battery settings.

• The set by % seems to be missing from "Schedule" in the Nokia X20. You can only set by time, not percent.

Unfortunately my old phone battery was dead, and I had set the battery saver to turn on at 50%. When I migrated the data across to the X20, it migrated this setting, so my battery saver is on whenever it drops to 50% and I can't change it...

Please help...

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

@Michael Kingston Your best bet is to either perform a factory reset and not restore the settings from an existing backup. Or use ADB to set a custom battery level.

You can use this ADB command (assuming that you're aware of enabling developer options and using ADB shell):

adb shell settings put global low_power_trigger_level 15

You can change the 15 to some other value that you would need. As about getting this option to show in the menu, I have no idea how.

• Bins688 Bins688
    ✭✭  /  edited March 17

HardReset.info:

The NOKIA X20 is using the Li-Polymer 4470.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer, you should enable Power Saving Mode. When your device's battery gets low, mode will help use NOKIA X20 last longer if you need it most! Check out how to activate it in NOKIA X20. jcpenneykiosk