Why Nokia 8.3 5G loses signal for long periods of time?

I have yet another problem with this Nokia 8.3: the phone loses signal for long periods of time.

Why Nokia 8.3 5G loses signal for long periods of time?

unnbe unnbe
✭✭  / 

I have yet another problem with this Nokia 8.3: the phone loses signal for long periods of time.

As a result, I can no longer make calls or connect to the web...

Really problematic!

Reboot or soft reset do not solve the problem. I'm sure this depends by the phone because I tried to put my SIM in another phone. I've checked the APN and type of connection (4G) are right.

Unfortunately, this phone is giving me a myriad of problems.

Does anyone else have this same problem?

Tagged:

Answers

• LeTuan LeTuan
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, I had same problem about signal

• unnbe unnbe
    ✭✭  / 

Update: I discovered that the problem was in the SIM card! So, I bought a new SIM card from my phone provider and now everything is working fine again. Maybe it was demagnetised...

• Beroz Beroz
     / 

I also faced the same issue in Nokia 8.3, then I visit many websites regarding this issue then I find the working solution so I changed the SIM.

• please, can someone help me with my problem with my nokia 8.3? my phone no longer picks up wifi. all the other telephones in my house connect without problems. I very much regret having bought this phone. I have tried everything, computer scientists have tried to solve the problem but nothing works

• unnbe unnbe
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2021

Hi, have you already tried to reset the phone network settings?

If not, go to: Phone settings \ System \ Advanced options \ Reset options \ Reset WiFi, mobile data and Bluetooth...

Pay attention, this operation will delete all your WiFi passwords...

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭✭  / 

@saintdenispatrick have you tried changing the WiFi Mac settings? If it is set to randomised Mac, change it to device Mac or vice versa.

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

Sounds like your carrier may be using frequencies that aren't supported by the phone.