hidden camera activation in Nokia 8.3

When the phone is locked in the background, hidden mode, the Camera application from HMD is activated.

hidden camera activation in Nokia 8.3

Ozersky Ozersky
✭✭  / 

When the phone is locked in the background, hidden mode, the Camera application from HMD is activated. You can see this by the "notification log", which opens from the settings widget on the desktop. In the log you can see that the camera was launched through a hidden notification, the process is called "hmd hide notification" from the "nokia camera" application.

At the same time, if you reset the settings of the "Camera" application so that the "user data" field indicates 0 mb, after the screen is locked, the "user data" occupies 18 mb (I remind you: this is without launching the application), as if the application creates for something cache. For what?

Android 11. Apps are time-tested.

I don’t put on a foil hat, but I’m very tense. After all, the camera (it is not clear which one is rear or front) turns on every time the phone is locked, and something is cached. What if I am communicating with Cthulhu at this moment?

Tagged:

Comments

• Could this be something to do with the front-facing camera? I have noticed it attempts to scan for a face repeatedly and rapidly before saying 'Too many attempts. Try again later.' and is obviously not working correctly.