Feedback

As HMD Global has abandoned us as users of their phones and this community I propose a abandonment of all devices manufactured by HMD Global.

Feedback

Adrian Neacsu Adrian Neacsu
✭✭✭  /  edited November 2021

As HMD Global has abandoned us as users of their phones and this community I propose a abandonment of all devices manufactured by HMD Global. This is an appropriate feedback for their lack of commitment to the promises they have made to us as users.

Comments

• david jeba david jeba
    ✭✭  / 

I would agree that HMD should have better focus for India.

Bubble Companies like Micromax, Lava and many came and burst

Nokia brand is super strong in India. however, there is no differentiation for Nokia phones, certainly Nokia cant pick a fight with samsung as of today. but they can easily callout brands like Realme, Oppo, Vivo, Lava etc

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

It is not as easy as you think. Those brands are market leaders now and have the cost, resources as well as penetration advantage.

• prabhsimran singh prabhsimran singh
    ✭✭  /  edited January 10

The financial processing team is rubbish, I have an order for which the items returned reached the Nokia warehouse on 19th November, 2021 and I do not have any update on my refund, the Team says they are working on it but seems nobody cares about the customer's money when they talk about returns. I have almost 250 GBP pending refund from Nokia's side. order number GBP27733