Problem answering my calls

I've just bought a Nokia C10 Everytime when I receive a call I'm unable to answer it because the answering button doesn't show.

Problem answering my calls

I've just bought a Nokia C10 Everytime when I receive a call I'm unable to answer it because the answering button doesn't show. The phone just keeps on ringing until the person who's calling drobs.

It is really stressing. I'm even thinking of letting go of the phone. What's the use of having a phone that is not working?

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Well the latest Google Phone app V72 has some issues and this affected to other device models and device manufacturers .

To get temporary resolve , just un-install the app updates and stay on Factory Version

To Uninstall

1)Open Play store app>Search for Phone App>Select the Phone App(Google)>Tap on Uninstall.

• Zinhle Zizi Zinhle Zizi
    ✭✭  / 

I can't even receive calls it's doesn't even show any bottom to answer 😒😒I'm thinking to return it's back to that shop.....

• Tonderai Tonderai
     / 

I got the same I got the same issue also when the phone is ringing I can't even answer my calls I only have to realise I have to call back the person when it has dropped because it doesn't even show up on the screen the option to answer a call so it's free useless useless useless useless

• Yandiswa Bhasela Yandiswa Bhasela
    ✭✭  / 

Me too and I'm tired I want to sell it

• Davidd145 Davidd145
    ✭✭  / 

Clearing data and cache of the phone or contact app is another excellent way to fix this problem. Many users will find this solution useful for resolving the Unable to Answer Calls issue. So, if the above solution fails, then try to clear data and cache of the phone app.

MyCoverageInfo