Inbuilt App Lock and app and file hide option

Hi Team, I am using Nokia 7 Plus since a week and its awesome working fine but i am missing some feature which i was using in samsung mobile.

Inbuilt App Lock and app and file hide option

Md Danish Md Danish
 /  edited September 12
Hi Team,

I am using Nokia 7 Plus since a week and its awesome working fine but i am missing some feature which i was using in samsung mobile.

1. Inbuilt applock with cover while minimise
2. Application and file hide option.
3. please make your own file manager because in default file manager dont have much option in that showing hide file also means file with . Eg: nl.new folde so which file name start with DOT that file should be hide.
3. Please make your own Galary also.

Please consider this point and give your advance feature in the phone a part of default feature.
We know HMD Nokia can do it...

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Good suggestions about the file manager and gallery - this is an issue which divides opinion because there are many alternative apps available on the store so some people say keep the software on the phones pure Android, others want Nokia-specific apps.

I'm not sure what your mean about applock, I've not used this feature.

• I agree with App Lock, There should be an update in security for locking apps n hiding notifications
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    In stock android U have to fulfill ur requirements through play store. It doesn't contain any bloatwares or user specific apps & that's pure Google essence.