Why dose my Nokia 5.3 get so hot?

My Nokia 5.3 seems to get very hot when it's on charge or its in the car and sometimes just sitting doing not much.

Why dose my Nokia 5.3 get so hot?

My Nokia 5.3 seems to get very hot when it's on charge or its in the car and sometimes just sitting doing not much. A few days ago my phone got to 38°C and the app says it seems good?...

My old Nokia 3.1 always stayed cool and when it did get hot you could hear the fan turn on. What type of cooling system dose this phone have because it's not very good.

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Well,38 Degree Centigrade , is normal for all devices since it working temperature of these devices .

If it crosses 45 degree Centigrade , then your device notifies regarding device heating issue and apps may stop working until it reaches below 40 degree centigrade.

• It's completely okay to have such temp, however, if you feel worried, I would suggest you change the mobile phone charger... In past I have Samsung mobile the same thing happened when I play Pubg for a short time. The mobile get heated up but works smoothly.