Nokia 7 + freezes continually

I just purchased Nokia 7 +. Android 8.1.0, security patch 1. April 2018, software version 00WW_2_22A.

Nokia 7 + freezes continually

I just purchased Nokia 7 +. Android 8.1.0, security patch 1. April 2018, software version 00WW_2_22A. It hang up continually seemingly without any specific reason. Phone can be started up again with pressing long time power + volume buttons together. What is wrong?

Comments

• schetz schetz
    ✭✭✭  / 

Try to update the phone up to August patches, that build should solve most issues.

I did the same but barely used the phone before, so my experience is excellent from the start.

• dotdot dotdot
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same phone bought yesterday. Just got may update but haven't got the August uldate... What to do?
  • schetz schetz
    ✭✭✭  / 

Basically , you should get them consecutively . If not appearing on themselves, try manually in system/system update submenu.

• dotdot dotdot
    ✭✭  / 
    Tried it still didn't work
  • Finally got the phone repaired. It was forth time in the official repair service until they confess that the whole circuit board was need to change to fix the problem, not just restoring Android 8 system. Now my phone is ok, no problem of any kind. My advice for those who still have freeze problem; you must stubbornly claim that the phone must be repaired on warranty by changing whole circuit board. There is no other way to fix the phone.