Nokia 5.4 with muffled audio only in games.

Am I the only one who noticed a small problem with the sound in the Nokia 5.4 games?

Nokia 5.4 with muffled audio only in games.

Eliel Santana Victor Eliel Santana Victor
✭✭  /  edited December 2021

Am I the only one who noticed a small problem with the sound in the Nokia 5.4 games? The audio is a little muffled in games and the strangest thing is that this only occurs in games, in music and videos the audio is excellent.

The strangest thing is that when I turn on the screen recorder to record some game, the audio improves a little and the muffled audio disappears, but when I turn off the recorder, the muffled audio reappears again.

The audio in videos and music is excellent only in games is it like this, this is surely some error of the update and not of the cell phone, because if it was a cell phone error, the songs and videos would also be muffled, but the sound only muffles in games.

The phone is excellent and much better than the Nokia 5.3 I had, the only thing missing now is for Nokia to fix this bug so that it improves the gaming experience.

The sound of the screen recording is not coming out, and neither is the sound of the mirror to the TV

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm using the translator.

I hope Nokia fixes this problem with muffled sound only in games.

Comments

• Is anyone else with this problem?

• Try to enable mono audio, go to settings then accessibility, enable Mono audio.

• It didn't work, the audio is still a little muffled, and this only happens in games. In music, videos and other things the audio is excellent, I have already talked to Nokia 3 times and in the 3 times they said they would communicate the developers to fix it in an update.

• To be honest I'm out of ideas, but outta curiousity does this also happen if you use any external speaker? Headphone or bluetooth speaker?

• No, when I use the headset the audio in games is excellent, the strangest thing is that this muffled audio bug only happens in games. Already in music, videos and other things, using the headset or not the sound is excellent, is only muffled in games.

The even more bizarre is that when I turn on the screen recorder to record some game, the audio for some reason back to normal, but when I turn off the recorder the audio in games back to be muffled.