Unstable operation of the Nokia 8.3 camera program.

Unstable operation of the program camera Version 97.10.1400.24 Nokia 8.3 android 11 00WW_2_270_RU_SP04, automatic mode with HDR, the room is dark, there is no lighting inside.HDR turned on the light in the room and made all the colors oversaturated by 20 units on the Google photo editor scale-this is a complete lie!!!HDR with automatic mode in the Nokia 8.3 camera program is a complete lie, in cheap Chinese smartphones for $ 250 there is such oversaturation and embellishment, nothing to do with reality!

Unstable operation of the Nokia 8.3 camera program.

Mitra Assi Mitra Assi
✭✭  / 

Unstable operation of the program camera Version 97.10.1400.24 Nokia 8.3 android 11 00WW_2_270_RU_SP04, automatic mode with HDR, the room is dark, there is no lighting inside.HDR turned on the light in the room and made all the colors oversaturated by 20 units on the Google photo editor scale-this is a complete lie!!!HDR with automatic mode in the Nokia 8.3 camera program is a complete lie, in cheap Chinese smartphones for $ 250 there is such oversaturation and embellishment, nothing to do with reality! There is no such thing-I took out my smartphone, took a photo, it is necessary to turn on the professional mode! Google keeps silent Together with HMDGlobal, this is their creation:the camera program for Nokia 8.3, I hope as of 1.01.2021 there will be no constant departure of the camera 1.012022 program and hanging in infinity, night photo processing mode!