Is Android 12 coming prel-loaded in Nokia Device anytime soon in India?

Axe-man
Axe-man ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I've been away from this community for more than a year. I may have missed a lot of things.

I'm still Using 6.1Plus since it was launched back in 2018. I've been very happy with the kind of after sales service Nokia has provided me when I had an issue with the Digitizer and got it replaced without any hassle.

Now the OS and Security Updates are all exhausted. So it's quiet evident that I need to Upgrade.

Can anyone enlighten me if they have any information on the New Device launch pre-loaded with Android 12. If yes, when. I'll definitely would love to go with Nokia once again.

Let your comments flow in.

Cheers...

Pradeep.

Comments

• Kartik Gada
    Kartik Gada Super User
    edited April 19

Hi, Axe-Man (Pradeep),

Nice to see you log in again after such a long time. 😊

I just came across your post after a long time of it being posted which tells I haven't been much active on the forum as well.

The community forum is no more the same as it used to be back in the day and there has been a lot of silence. This hopefully will change very soon with new community managers coming in. I can tell you that you haven't missed out on much. Good to know that you have had a very good experience with your Nokia 6.1 plus and are looking to upgrade to a new Nokia phone.

There's currently no Nokia smartphone that comes with Android 12 out of the box but there will be some launches in the future. There's one phone announcement coming on April 26th but can't say if it is some new phone or a regional launch of the already launched device. So, you will have to wait a bit more for a Nokia device that comes with A12 preinstalled.

Welcome back to the forum. Stay tuned!😉

Cheers!