Add virtual memory to Android Nokia 5.4

Hello everyone, for some time some manufacturers are adding the virtual memory function to the intermediate and basic models of Android as a way to optimize their performance.

Add virtual memory to Android Nokia 5.4

RAOBR RAOBR
✭✭  /  edited January 23

Hello everyone, for some time some manufacturers are adding the virtual memory function to the intermediate and basic models of Android as a way to optimize their performance.

Since the Android 11 update, my device, a Nokia 5.4, constantly crashes and takes several seconds to get back to the tasks I was doing, whether browsing an application or performing some interface function.

And this only happens when several applications are "open" or have been open for some time, if I go to the "Recent Apps" interface and exit closing all applications, instantly the device's performance returns to normal.

I've used other devices with the same 4GB and even older hardware (2018-19) and the same has this "virtual memory" activated and the same stutters of clean Android running under Nokia 5.4 don't happen.

Before abandoning the device update cycle, please add this function under device system.

The function I'm talking about is that companies use a part of the available space on the device as memory to be used by the system and applications.