Few Android Apps are not working

Dear Team, Recently, I have bought Nokia 6.1 plus mobile. I am facing issues in opening few Android Apps like Amazon, MyAirel, RBL.

Few Android Apps are not working

user1535819496603 user1535819496603
 /  edited October 24
Dear Team,

Recently, I have bought Nokia 6.1 plus mobile. I am facing issues in opening few Android Apps like Amazon, MyAirel, RBL. No problem with the internet/WiFi connection because the same app with the same internet connection on the other mobile phones are abosultely working fine.

Also, I am not able to cast my Nokia 6.1 plus mobile to LG smart TV. It shows "No nearby Device Found".

Could someone please help me fixing this issues?

Regards,
Chatthish

Comments

• Not able to use amazon, Sony liv, Phone Pe apps on Nokia 6.1 plus. Please do something.
  • user1538119578321 user1538119578321
     /  edited November 6
    Same problem.

Unable to open Amazon, prime as well. This happens only on WiFi.
    From mobile data, it's accessible
  • Do Nokia give any solution same for me amazon app not working..
  • Nilesh Shah Nilesh Shah
    ✭✭  / 

I am having same problem. Nokia should update "Android Web View" to solve the problem. To those, who are desperate to use the said apps, Please Disable "Chrome" app and head to play store to update "Android Web View". Once updated, your problem must go away like mine.

• I'am also face this same problem sometime...!
  • Nilesh Nilesh
     / 
    I am facing same issue with Amazon, Amazon prime.
    Could Nokia support please look into the issue and provide the solution at the earliest?

Meanwhile any workaround is really appreciated.
  • user1536216355668 user1536216355668
     /  edited October 24

I am facing the same problem with sony liv, amazon and phone pe in my wifi. Could anyone here let me know for which internet service provider are you facing the problem. My apps works good in some ISP and and does not for some. I am really confused and cannot blame the ISP for this as well since it is working fine in other mobile phones.. Hope Nokia HMD works on this issue and sort this out.

• user1540315042753 user1540315042753
     /  edited October 27
    Same issue worst service,Nokia provides.
  • Earlier mentioned Apps are working fine for me now after Pie update. Any one facing the issue please check