Phone automatically restarting after watching few seconds of YouTube, YouTube music or surfing insta

From past few weeks my phone is automatically getting restarted after watching few seconds of the above services, apart from that when i reading news or chatting nothing happens it only happens in this specific situation.

Phone automatically restarting after watching few seconds of YouTube, YouTube music or surfing insta

Abhi98 Abhi98
✭✭  /  edited February 2

From past few weeks my phone is automatically getting restarted after watching few seconds of the above services, apart from that when i reading news or chatting nothing happens it only happens in this specific situation.

Any solutions or suggestions ?

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

For these issues , You need to look into RAM usage ,where it will show what apps are consuming at what percent and depend on that either disable/uninstall the apps.

Also for your info, as per Nokia Security Maintenance Page (updated on 26 Jan 2022), Nokia 8.1 yet to receive the last SP or MR update with December 2021 Patch ,so hopefully this might resolve the issues affecting your device.

• BratwurstmitSenf BratwurstmitSenf
    ✭✭✭  / 

There was no patch for December 2021, although software updates were promised by HMD/Nokia until then. Again.

HMD is a scumbag company and a bunch of liars. The same goes for the 7.2, and it's the same with the newer models!

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

The Nokia Security Maintenance Page says nothing is guaranteed after December 2021 but the 8.1 hit 3 years old in October so that will have been the last update for it (although i hope i am wrong).

As much as people love to slag HMD off for not updating what is very much still a great phone they cannot help it if Qualcomm pull support for the chipset, the SD710 is 4 years old and Qualcomm will have stopped supporting it some time ago.

• LostWanderer LostWanderer
    ✭✭  / 

Any workaround for this issue ?

Where is the SP or MR update for this issue ? 🤬

@Hmd @NokiaTeam

• User 132636 User 132636
    ✭✭  / 

@BratwurstmitSenf

I always receive updates on time!

And I had trouble turning off suddenly.

It was turned off and on anywhere and anytime.

But I solved it , It was a software problem for me .

• Sudhir Jha Sudhir Jha
    ✭✭  / 

Anyone know how to fix this issue. It really frustrating as whenever I get a call it gets switch off and the number is also not displayed in missed call list so that I can do the call back