why nokia7. 2 after the update to android 11 camera dosent work

my selfi button on camera is gone my camera have crash its so bad

why nokia7. 2 after the update to android 11 camera dosent work

my selfi button on camera is gone

my camera have crash its so bad

Answers

• Slim Aymen Slim Aymen
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 4.2 update android 12 ? Yes or no ??

• ChrisM47 ChrisM47
    ✭✭  / 

I think this is a known fault. After the Android 11 update my Nokia 7.2 has lost the ability to select the front camera. It also shows instability of teh wifi connection. This is, it drops out and reconnects.

I think a patch is being developed.

• meagain meagain
    ✭✭  / 

I have lost my incoming calls ring on 2 phones. Any clues as to why.

• helene5 helene5
     / 

Same problem here and apparently it should be corrected with the next update but no idea when this update will be available.

• Teen Teen
    ✭✭  / 

I've been advised by Nokia to do a factory reset. Has anybody tried this, and does it fix the issue please?

• jainmalvi jainmalvi
     / 

If you still ca not access amex reward card activate then see Troubleshooting options or contact us for help.

• SmanydB SmanydB
     / 

I'm having the same problem, after the Android 11 updating my front camera function doesn't work. Now, the authorized technical service said to me that it is due to logic failure which caused a short circuit in the front camera. What can I believe? Is this software damage or hardware damage? How can I discard a cellphone after 15 months of usage? The fixing cost is higher than new equipment.

• HenriB49 HenriB49
     / 

Has someone recoverd his front camera on a Nokia 7.2?

• Mluostar Mluostar
    ✭✭  / 

The only way to get your front camera back, seems to be that you downgrade your android version back to A10. There are a lot of instructions in internet how to do that. Unfortunately it is quite laborious procedure. And remember to separately backup all your data before you do that. You can't use the A11 version phone backup files to do that. 😕

• ChrisM47 ChrisM47
    ✭✭  / 

Has anyone had the patch to fix the Camera issues yet?

• GK-Ingram GK-Ingram
    ✭✭  / 

I found that doing a complete reboot has brought back the selfie camera (though the wide is still broken). I wiped the phone to sell it on to a friend & when I set it up from scratch for her & after the system updates downloaded, the selfie camera was back. (Given the lack of response / help from Nokia about this issue, I have jumped ship & can (so far) recommend the Fair Phone 4.