Please enable VoLTE for Nokia 8.3 5G with KT in South Korea.

Please enable VoLTE for Nokia 8.3 5G with KTF in South Korea.

Please enable VoLTE for Nokia 8.3 5G with KT in South Korea.

LeTuan LeTuan
✭✭  /  edited February 7

Please enable VoLTE for Nokia 8.3 5G with KTF in South Korea.

The carrier already provisioned my number and my device for VoLTE by EMEI but there are no VoLTE for my device. The option for video call also showing on my Nokia but I cant have any option for Video call.

I am using the latest software of Android 11. Please find this bug and fix this.

My device OMD already approved: PTA-VOLTE_EPS

They provisioned my VoLTE: HD 보이스 Free 2022.02.06

I am using RCS that is supported by KT.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• LeTuan LeTuan
    ✭✭  / 

Today, I asked again about this problem. They change the model to PTA-TYPE5G for my device from 10:am. Then my device becomes crazy: no signal, only 4G, sometimes can not make a call .....

Very crazy carrier and Nokia :v

• LeTuan LeTuan
    ✭✭  / 

Today, they change my model to PTA-VOLTE_EPS again but no VoLTE :v

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Can you clarify this?

1) Once Remove all your sim cards in the device and just put KT SIM Card on SIM1 Slot leaving other slot be empty and check whether VoLTE enabled?if not switch that SIM card to SIM2 leaving SIM1 empty and check the same.

2)If Point 1 doesn't give enough evidence , then just try putting other 4G SIM cards in Both SIM SLOTS and check whether VoLTE enabled or not?

3)If you see any evidence of VoLTE in any point mentioned above then probably there may be issue either with other SIM card/Software

4)Most of the network carrier do provide OTA configurations for Internet and MMS ,have you activated those?if yes but still no VoLTE then once reset the network settings only by Heading up to

Settings>System>Advance>Reset>Reset Wifi,Mobile and Bluetooth>Under SIM1/SIM2>Tap on Reset Settings

After that Restart the device and check once whether this issue is fixed or not?

• LeTuan LeTuan
    ✭✭  / 

Nothing change :v Problem maybe carrier allowed VoLTE but Nokia not yet allow in software. Both Nokia and Carrier just said that maybe problem from device not compatible with carrier. But they never handshake to help user :v

• YWF YWF
    ✭✭  / 

👌Please have a blind date with this brand.

• LeTuan LeTuan
    ✭✭  / 

Carrier doesn't know the phone :v Nokia say carrier doesn't support hahahahahahhahaha

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

If this issue becoming bigger for your daily life , then I may suggest you to check any one of following

• If the device is in warranty, then ask the retailer for full refund or exchange for other nokia device.
    • If it is only with software , means if earlier builds are able to solve VoLTE issue then visit Nokia Care Center and get the device flashed to previous build.
    • If you're comfortable with changing Network Carrier , then visit any other network carrier provider and check whether your device has any support from their end regarding Voice and Text services,4G VoLTE,Voice over 5G and then take a decision for porting your mobile number.Note that most of the Network carriers around the world are working with handset manufacturer for enabling few services like VoLTE,Voice over 5G,VoWi-Fi.