Feature Request For 6.1 Plus

Guys please do post all feature request for the phone here.Please search if similar feature has been requested and upvote it.Also give info like current…

Feature Request For 6.1 Plus

IKapil IKapil
 / 
Guys please do post all feature request for the phone here.Please search if similar feature has been requested and upvote it.Also give info like current software version/security patch.

Comments

• IKapil IKapil
     / 
    The first feature I would like to point on is that 'When kept unlocked by Smart Lock notifications should be visible'. Currently I have set the phone to 'Hide sensitive content' and it behaves like that.Ofcourse user should be able to change the settings if they want.
  • navs navs
    ✭✭  /  edited September 25
    Hi,
    I would like some in app features in Nokia 6.1 plus camera. Adding a direct qr code and bar code scanner would be helpful. Also provide some manual control over camera lile ISO, shutter speed, etc...

Some useful gesture addition would be great like opening flash by some movement or so. And the ambient display could be made to come up by just waving over the screen. This could be done by triggering proximity.

Hope to get these features possibly soon!

Naveen S
  • This is android one phone so not many features can be added without not complying with the android one guidelines.