Nokia Design

In now days Nokia not launch good design device. I think lumia model design was superb.So please brink back your model in Nokia lumia design.

Nokia Design

RK 108 RK 108
✭✭  / 

In now days Nokia not launch good design device. I think lumia model design was superb.So please brink back your model in Nokia lumia design.

Comments

• ManishApe ManishApe
    ✭✭  / 

Bringing back the Lumia design is a no brainer. I don't know why Nokia is not cashing in on already established design and other brand assets.

God knows maybe it is microsoft to be blamed, they might be holding some IP. But that really seems unlikely.

It hurts my brain to think what direction the HMD executives want Nokia to go. The brand is dying a slow death.

• Priyalucky Priyalucky
     /  edited August 2

There is a major design concern of Nokia phones. As I clearly remember in late 2000(2006-2010) normal feature of the Nokia phone was coming equipped with a good screen. And the majority of the Nokia Fans including me were buying phones with 16.7 million screens. That feature is missing in today's Nokia. I feel that should be rectified.

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

Displays on most modern smartphones already have 16.7 million colors. Companies don't have to advertise this nowadays as they used to in the past. All Nokia smartphones under HMD Global have displays with 16.7 million colors afaik. But yes, this is missing on their feature phones though.

• ajay patidar01 ajay patidar01
    ✭✭  / 

Hi Nokia

Please add two features on your feature phones.

1. Ability to message and call whatsapp

2. Ability to access email

And the phone will be a full pack

• Rhuk Rhuk
    ✭✭  / 

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁