My New Phone Lags - Nokia G20

I just purchased my first Nokia Android, the G20 and I t has been lagging and so slow to use, even on apps lik Facebook. Is this normal ?

My New Phone Lags - Nokia G20

Nduxxthecode Nduxxthecode
✭✭  / 

I just purchased my first Nokia Android, the G20 and I t has been lagging and so slow to use, even on apps lik Facebook. Is this normal ? I'm hoping they'll release some sort of update to fix this, with the specs of this device it shouldn't lag like this. I have used devices with lesser specs that performs better.

Tagged:

Comments

• roshan pereira roshan pereira
    ✭✭  / 

Disable this apps with system one's too! Uninstall updates if u hve updted this apps do it along all the following apps which u have updated

U can use alternatives like

Truecaller for messages and calling

Simple keyboard for keyboard

U can also disable chrome and use opera browser instead it will also open html files for u

Any other camera app like open camera, hedgecam2, gcam mod, and so many

This will.surely increase performance reply me if ur issue is solved

• wmb1969 wmb1969
     /  edited May 3

I ordered NOKIA G20 and I had some trouble connecting to public wi-fi unlike my previous iPhone, so I wanted to return the phone, but NOKIA made it impossible for customers to return their products. They promised 15 days of free return but in fact, they make it impossible to do so.

I really liked that they made a very nice affordable device that I purchased for $180 and it was tax and shipping free, that was awesome, but not returning the product as promised especially in the US market renders this entire business pointless.

I really hope that NOKIA improves its customer service as I really like their products.