Lag/ Stutter

Although the G10 costs 11500 inr there is nothing good in it. Phones from chinese OEMs cost a fraction of this and they work like G10 or at times even better.

Lag/ Stutter

techleap2105 techleap2105
✭✭  / 

Although the G10 costs 11500 inr there is nothing good in it. Phones from chinese OEMs cost a fraction of this and they work like G10 or at times even better. Isit the fault of Android whic isn't optmised with mediatek G25 or is it the fault of the device?

Comments

• Julio Super Julio Super
    ✭✭  / 

hello, I have exactly the same problem of lag and slowdown, it seems lack of optimization or the problem is the MediaTek G25 which apparently is the same MediaTek P22 but recycled, we will have to see if Nokia optimizes it more with Android 12, let's go Nokia improves the G10!

• christian06 christian06
    ✭✭  / 

Hi from Germany! ☺️

I wonder if the issue with the lags is due to the G25. The P22 in my second phone (Sony Xperia L4) works perfectly with the software.

The lags on the Nokia G10 have been since I bought it. The day when A12 has been installed on it it lags over and over again, the screen turns black and won´t turn on since a hard reset and restart. I´m sad. Would there be an optimization from Nokia Software developers, it would be a great phone with pure Android.😐️😥

• i dont have any lag in this device, but i notice, my nokia g10 phones has p22 chipset instead of g25.