Do people have issues with this phone stability?

I have issues concerning some apps like google photos and FM Radio app. They both crashes often.

Do people have issues with this phone stability?

Pikku-Y Pikku-Y
✭✭  / 

I have issues concerning some apps like google photos and FM Radio app. They both crashes often.

For example when opening FM radio app. It starts to play some radio station, but when I lock the screen the sound mutes and comes back and mutes and comes back.... continues to do that. Do other users have this issue? When opening the screenlock I see an error "FM radio app crashes frequently".......

Tagged:

Comments

• terminusaquo terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  / 

I didn't have those issues but I have had the phone restart the UI when browsing the Google feed. The fix was to turn off auto play for videos. I have had it do the same thing while playing a game as well but it's very rare for it to happen now.

• Kenton346 Kenton346
    ✭✭  / 

With around 2.5 billion active android devices it is normal to occasionally hear and face various problems. One of them is that your android device frequently restarts on its own. For such a problem below are a few tips and techniques that can solve your issue. mymilestonecard

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

This is by design from Google, the app needs to be able to allow for background operations, by default it doesn't as a security measurement. This was implemented to prevent apps from gathering data on your phone in the background.

• Dennis654 Dennis654
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 8.3 user here. Looking at the comments I simply can't sit quite than replying here. As people said yes this is hmd device disguised as nokia but that doesn't mean there is a quality compromise. Display, cameras are great but could have been better with the software but still better than many devices in the same price range, build quality is great. Never felt this is as midranger. The only issue I found as ex Sony user is OS perks and software. I really equalizer in sound. Also you might not get proper tempered glass or back panel. This device is definitely better than what people bad mouth. Note: I gifted my father with nokia 5.1 and he loves it. TellTims

• DJS DJS
    ✭✭  / 

I updated the phone in Poland yesterday. I did a factory reset just to be sure and the phone runs perfectly fine at least for now. The A12 update even fixed my biggest issues with this phone which were:

- connectivity problems. Apps like browsers or youtube appeared to be offline when the internet was actually on.

- fingerprint sensor not working after leaving phone alone for a while.

I haven't noticed these issues after the update and I didn't see any new bugs. The battery runtime is similar If not better than A11 and there are more battery saving options. I'm really pleasantly surprised.