Why so late to get andriod 12 to Nokia 8.3 5G?

Guys very poor software updating service going on. When your planing for andriod 12 update? Even no beta testing also.

Why so late to get andriod 12 to Nokia 8.3 5G?

umesharen umesharen
✭✭  / 

Guys very poor software updating service going on. When your planing for andriod 12 update? Even no beta testing also.

Nokia 8.3 is not a low end device it's met basic requirement for andriod 12 then why this much of delay In delivery

Tagged:

Comments

• Casull Casull
    ✭✭  / 

Hi Folks, don't hurry with the update to Android 12. My 8.3 is running without any issues. And my G50 has since update to Android 12 a restart bug when it was connected to a car with bluetooth.

Best regards...

• Mitra Assi Mitra Assi
    ✭✭  / 

Hello. Pixels 6 has problems with android 12! Therefore, while Google deigns to fix errors in Android 12 and roll out for Nokia 8.3, there will be a lot of time! Let the support be longer! Addition: in the camera in the po mode, set minus 1.7 exposure for horizontal surfaces in sunny weather and minus 0.7 in cloudy weather, in the saturation editor set minus 27, then get a photo that corresponds to what you see with your eyes!!!

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

Not sure if it's related but this was a USB issue for me. Try using another cable, also check the connector port on car and phone.

• Kenton346 Kenton346
    ✭✭  /  edited March 28

Nokia is perhaps one of the most popular names in the mobile phone industry, but the story isn’t the same when it comes to smartphones.

My Balance Now

• terminusaquo terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yeah, could be the USB cable causing issues. Apparently the latest version of Android Auto has a troubleshooter for the USB issues