Camera problems

Does anybody else have problems with the quality of the pictures? The photos are quite blurry.

Camera problems

Jannis Jannis
✭✭  /  edited October 2018
Does anybody else have problems with the quality of the pictures? The photos are quite blurry. Even the Nokia 3.1, which I shortly tested in the shop, produces better pictures. Faces are blurry too, maybe its just a problem with the focus. Also it takes quite long for a pictures, about 2 or 3 seconds.
I hope it's just a software problem and not just a cheap camera module.

Comments

• Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭  / 

Today the next shock concerning the camera. I have found inside of the frontcamera dust particles. How can this be possible? I never had such problem with a phone. It seems the Nokia 5.1 has only on the surface a great built quality.

• I don't do selfies, so don't care about front camera. But I found dust particles inside of the back camera :) If the amount of dust is small it does not affect quality of shooting because of light diffraction. However I find that Nokia 5.1 camera is generally poor, especially in low light conditions (cheap Mediatek camera module?). Not blurry, but quite noisy, and all those 16 megapixels don't help at all. Also sometimes it has troubles with autofocus, it takes too long to focus. Wonder if update to camera firmware can fix/improve all these issues.

•  Nokia should work more on the budget phone or other company will capture the market.