Auto restart

Has anyone encountered a sudden restart ? It is very bad and usually happens every 20 hours.

Auto restart

User 132636 User 132636
✭✭  / 

Has anyone encountered a sudden restart ?

It is very bad and usually happens every 20 hours.

Since I just bought the phone and it had the same problem from day one, I think it's a software problem.

Do you have a solution ?!

"It works when I put the phone in safe mode, but normally even if I factory reset it, there is a problem, even if I do not install a program 😐"

Usually before that the programs do not work properly and I may even encounter the message: "Settings have stopped" or the system interface has stopped "and ....

Sometimes something happens all at once without stopping.

Do you have a solution? !!?

please reply .

I'm worried about this.

Comments

• User 132636 User 132636
    ✭✭  / 

Looks like I fixed it myself.

After a few days of use, I confirm.

• User 132636 User 132636
    ✭✭  / 

It seems that if you reset the phone and then do not turn it off and on for any reason, the phone will work fine.

I had no problem for about 160 hours

But after turning it on and off for the first time, this process continues over and over again by the phone itself!

• LeokiM LeokiM
    ✭✭  / 

doesnt happen for me but instead i get annoying double-generating emergency contacts from sim card provider that even if i delete them, after restart they come back... having then over 50 contacts for emergency and sim card provider :/ among normal contacts.. can hide them on contact app, but not on messages or call app

• user1541681603583 user1541681603583
    ✭✭  / 

Try checking the phone for malware if it restarts suddenly maybe this might help