Nokia 2.1

The Nokia phone sucks.it is badly lagging behind and I will suggest that you better buy an Apple iPhone.The Nokia phone is made of cheap plastic while the iPhone is made from metal.

Nokia 2.1

mark Kaverin mark Kaverin
✭✭  / 

The Nokia phone sucks.it is badly lagging behind and I will suggest that you better buy an Apple iPhone.The Nokia phone is made of cheap plastic while the iPhone is made from metal. THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN SAY IS NOKIAS AND ANDROID S SUCK AND THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM ARE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY APPLE INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• user1529883076460 user1529883076460
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 4

You are comparing a low end (even for Nokia) device released in 2018 to a modern, extremely expensive phone that easily costs 10 times as much. It's not even comparable. The 2.1 was actually ideal for its intended purpose, it was never meant to be anything more than a cheap device for those only needing basic functionality.

Sorry to say, but if you recently bought a 2.1 or paid anywhere near iPhone prices even when new almost 4 years ago, you were grossly ripped off by whomever sold it to you.

You don't need a $1000+ phone to make calls, or even to snap a picture of what you're eating to pay on Instagram.

By the way, this discussion is for the Nokia G50, the Nokia 2.1 thread is way down the list where old devices are listed.