Which sites do you use for news about Nokia phones?

Hi everyone, I'd like to know where you all get your news about Nokia phones. Personally I use:

Which sites do you use for news about Nokia phones?

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 12

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know where you all get your news about Nokia phones. Personally I use:

• Nokiamob.net as I like the style of the writing by Marin, Stipe et al, and they're usually one of the first to announce news
  • Nokiapoweruser.com as a backup, although it tends to focus on the India market
  • LoveNokia.net I've just added to my news feed, although I've not noticed much difference to the above two, the style of writing is different again so another nice change.

Historically I used:
  • AllAboutSymbian.com, AllAboutWindowsPhone.com and even AllAboutMeego.com! Steve Litchfield's collection of sites used to give a great coverage of all things Nokia, although he's not produced a site focussed on the Nokia Android phones, as far as I can tell.
  • Maemo.org for Maemo/Meego things

And probably a few others I've forgotten about.

Please share your favourites :D

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 20

Hello, @madbilly I mostly use the Nokiapoweruser.com as a source of news for Nokia phones. This website seems to provide new info quite fast and most of them are relevant to my region. I will surely check out the other sites you have mentioned. Thank you.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 20

Hi Wilson, yes the nokiapoweruser.com team are usually quite quick to report news. I noticed that Nokia Anew on twitter is also an interesting source for rumours! Nokiamob normally report everything noteworthy though, so I don't actually follow Nokia Anew.

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello, @madbilly yes the nokiamob.net seems to have a active comment section too than nokiapoweruser.com . I checked out Nokia Anew just now and the information their seems quite interesting.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 14

Unfortunately with the release of the Nokia 7.1 NPU wrote some reports with poor fact checking. They said that the 7.1 was the first Android phone to have PureDisplay. Their later posts corrected it. I assume they were getting mixed up with ClearBlack and PureMotionHD screens that some Lumias had. Of course, we know that PureDisplay is a totally new trademark for Nokia phones.

• andrew leroy andrew leroy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I also use NokiaPowerUser and NokiaMob.

Android Police posts articles about Nokia phones quite frequently too.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Thanks for the tip @[email protected]"Andrew LeRoy" :)
  • andrew leroy andrew leroy
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 15
    madbilly said:

Thanks for the tip @[email protected]"Andrew LeRoy" :)
    You can filter to only show Nokia stories too.

https://www.androidpolice.com/topics/phones-devices/nokia/

:)