Those who have the G20! Do you have my problem?

Those who have the G20! Do you have my problem? Automatic restart .

User 132636 User 132636
✭✭  / 

Automatic restart .

Tagged:

Answers

• Lpfz Lpfz
    ✭✭  / 

Hi, no problem except for the finger print scanner sometimes it's over sensitive and it un locks.

After using this phone for 8 months now it has surprised me in a good way it surpassed my expectations, even though the performance is poor I had no trouble, I just keep in mind it can't do too much multitasking at one time and I'm not a gamer.I switched to a Redm. Note 10 pro and it had its issues too but worse than the Nokia G20. So I came back to the Nokia and so far so good. I hope the android 12 update won't mess this decent smartphone.

Finally I must say that even though the camera isn't perfect it's better than the other Nokia's I've owned: 6.1 and 4.2. It is not clear what it 48 megapixel camera it uses, but maybe it could be the same Samsung used in the redmi note 7 or note 8 , it really does a good job at this price range( less than 160€)

Good evening

• petergz petergz
    ✭✭  /  edited May 23

I think we would need to have those discussions and think through those issues before I would want to say what our position would be on that ...https://allmenuprice.info/burger-king-uk-menu-prices/

• Md Sayeef Md Sayeef
    ✭✭  / 

No problem, we're eagerly waiting for the Android 12 update in our Nokia g 20 in India

• user1541681603583 user1541681603583
    ✭✭  / 

For the restart thing, try checking your phone for malware. I will keep my G20 till the end of it's support.