SimProcessor - Synchronizing Sim Contacts - Double Emergency Contacts after every Restart Phone.

Does anyone knows why after every restart, my SIM Card contacts are re-synchronizing to the Contacts, Messages, Calls applications?

SimProcessor - Synchronizing Sim Contacts - Double Emergency Contacts after every Restart Phone.

LeokiM LeokiM
✭✭  /  edited April 16

Does anyone knows why after every restart, my SIM Card contacts are re-synchronizing to the Contacts, Messages, Calls applications? I mean I use Google Contacts, and I don't need the SIM Card contacts, and as it always synchronize it to these apps, I cannot browse among my Google Contacts because the Sim Card contacts are DOUBLED, and here I mean Contacts like Police, Emergency numbers, Voice Mail etc. It is so annoying! :(

Any fix for it? :/ I don't want to delete 40 Emergency and Sim Card Provider Numbers from Phone just because it synchronize after every update to my Contacts, making my Google Contacts so hard to find. Yeah as long as I can click on Contacts app "show only google contacts", therefore the call and message apps where there is 'contacts' or 'choose contact' there are like tons of Emergency and Network Provider contacts :/

The Process is called SimProcessor - Synchronizing Sim Contacts, along with OMACP/OMAPC? and Operator Plugin...

Anyone has same issue? Did Factory Reset and didn't help. I wonder if it's only me or all Nokias G20?

PS. Other phones didn't have such issue, nor previous Nokia 7.1 I had. So for me that's very weird. Adding that even on Old-Date phone, the contacts do not double, so I don't even know why the phone doubles the emergency contacts? Not mentioning that other phones, also Nokia ones I had, they didn't show the emergency contacts among SMS, Calls etc.

Comments

• LeokiM LeokiM
    ✭✭  / 

Thats annoying that there are like over 48 duplicated contacts that I delete but every restart, either update or just to refresh by restart system, it makes them back :/

• LeokiM LeokiM
    ✭✭  / 

Any news about it?