please add a gesture/shortcut to take the screenshots

Please add a gesture/shortcut (volume Up/down + power button) to take the screenshots. The current method is very difficult.

please add a gesture/shortcut to take the screenshots

nitheesh nitheesh
✭✭✭  /  edited September 27
Please add a gesture/shortcut (volume Up/down + power button) to take the screenshots. The current method is very difficult.

Comments

• Nitheesh there is a quick toggle menu icon that you can customise to set up. Pull the notification, next to the date on right right hand side you'll see an option to edit, go ahead click that, add the screenshot icon to quick toggle. They you go.

And secondly I think I agree with you they can add a gesture on screen or on fingerprint scanner to take a screenshot.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭  / 

Monjul thanks for the comments. I agree with you, but every time we need to goes to the notification panel to take the screenshot. That's a little difficult.

• Please add App Lock, Dual App, Internet Speed Icon.
  • You can take screenshots with volume down button+power button, i.e. by pressing both buttons at same time.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭  / 

Are you using Nokia 6.1 Plus /Nokia X6?????

It's not possible in Nokia 6.1 Plus /Nokia X6

• You can take screenshot by pressing volume down+ power button. There are some gestures but they have to provide more.
  • Gowtham V Gowtham V
     /  edited September 27
    Use the buttons instead . Press and hold power and volume button together for few seconds untill screenshot is taken. Found this here : https://howtotakescreenshot.net/nokia-6-1-plus/
  • just download screenshot apps on playstore (3rd app). i just hold home button to take screenshot. it is simpler than do volume button + power