Need App for Earbuds Nokia

Hello team Nokia , we need application for Nokia Earbuds likely Nokia Noise Cancelling Earbuds , To control more of the product and greater luxury And sometimes he gets updates to correct errors as long as he has a chips Control :

Need App for Earbuds Nokia

ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
✭✭  / 

Hello team Nokia , we need application for Nokia Earbuds likely Nokia Noise Cancelling Earbuds , To control more of the product and greater luxury

And sometimes he gets updates to correct errors as long as he has a chips

Control :

- earbuds battery

- case battery

- Connexion bluetooth to the phone

- equaliser earbuds

- Volume adaptive performance

- Quality sonore

✌🏻💙

Comments

• panjavarnam panjavarnam
    ✭✭  / 

@srijanbhatia an app for earbuds will be helpful for great control and monitoring. forward this message to the concerned team to proceed further.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Supporting this as well. A complimenting app for the higher-priced TWS is quite an essential part of the package.

• abecedario abecedario
    ✭✭✭  / 

I bought these headphones, very good, and as mentioned by others before me, an app to manage them at best is essential!

dear Nokia, is there any hope of having one?

• ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
    ✭✭  / 

Yes bro app support TWS & BH Nokia

We want to deliver our message to the developers team

@HMD Global

• abecedario abecedario
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yesterday I wrote to Nokia Mobile Care to get information about the Nokia wireless headphones app, if there is one (maybe we never found it on the store!) or if they plan to create one in the near future.

This's their answer: "Regarding your question for the app, we have no further information from remote technical support. Please check regularly for updates in our online store".

My feeling: we will never have an app for their wireless headphones ... 😔